vivo transcript profiling of Candida albicans identifies a
gene essential for interepithelial dissemination.
These data are made available by Katherina Zakhikany, Julian R. Naglik, Andrea Schmidt-Westhausen, Gudrun Holland, Martin Schaller and Bernhard Hube.Cellular Microbiology, in press.
vivo and ex vivo comparative transcript profiling of invasive
and non-invasive Candida albicans isolates identifies genes associated
with tissue invasion.
These data have been published in Thewes, S., Kretschmar, M., Park, H., Schaller, M, Filler, S.G., and Hube, B. Mol. Microbiol. 63: 1606-1628 (2007)
• The early transcriptional response of human granulocytes to infection with Candida albicans is not essential for killing but reflects cellular communications.
These data have been published in Chantal Fradin, Abigail L Mavor, Günther Weindl, Martin Schaller, Karin Hanke, Stefan HE Kaufmann, Hans Mollenkopf and Bernhard Hube. Infect. Immun. 75: 1493-1501 (2006)
of the Hog1 Stress-Activated Protein Kinase in the Global Transcriptional
Response to Stress in the Fungal Pathogen Candida albicans.
These data have been published in Enjalbert B, Smith DA, Cornell MJ, Alam I, Nicholls S, Brown AJ, Quinn J. Mol Biol Cell 17:1018-32 (2006).
profiling of Candida albicans in blood, blood fractions and blood
depleted or not of CD15+ cells
These results have been published in Fradin et al. Mol. Microbiol. 56:397-415 (2005)
• Transcript profiling of repressors involved in morphogenesis in Candida albicans
These data heve been published in Garcia-Sanchez S, Mavor AL, Russell CL, Argimon S, Dennison P, Enjalbert B, Brown AJ. Global roles of Ssn6 in Tup1- and Nrg1-dependent gene regulation in the fungal pathogen, Candida albicans. Mol Biol Cell 16:2913-25 (2005).
• Transcript profiling of Candida albicans strains lacking or overexpressing the APSES proteins Efg1p and Efh1p
These data have been published in Doedt T, Krishnamurthy S, Bockmuhl DP, Tebarth B, Stempel C, Russell CL, Brown AJ, Ernst JF. APSES proteins regulate morphogenesis and metabolism in Candida albicans. Mol Biol Cell 15(7):3167-80 (2004).
Public data of Galar Fungail
of GPI-anchored proteins in Candida albicans, Saccharomyces
cerevisiae, Schizosaccharomyces pombe and Neurospora crassa
These results were pulished in de Groot et al. Yeast 20:780-796 (2003)
• Transcript profiling data of Candida albicans tup1, nrg1 and mig1 strains
These results were published in Murad et al. Mol. Microbiol. 42:981-993 (2001). They are provided in the form of an exel table. Documentation about this table can be found here.
• Transcript profiling data of Candida albicans cells in blood and in interaction with human blood cells
These results were pulished in Fradin et al. Mol. Microbiol. 47:1523-1543 (2003).
• Transcript profiling of Candida albicans biofilms
These results were pulished in Garcia-Sanchez et al. Euk. Cell. 3:536-545 (2004)
• Transcript profiling of Candida albicans amino acid starvation response
These results were published in Tournu et al. Euk. Cell 4:1687-96 (2005)